1. Hello, if I was in the Philippines, I would now be calling myself a college senior. I guess even if I am here, I’m still considered a college senior, but then the word ‘college’ is replaced by ‘university’, and the levels in university aren’t always so clear cut. So I guess I’m settling down to saying that it’s my last semester. And because it’s my last semester, I’m filled with a mix of anxiety, excitement, and apprehension. I want this to be my best semester, and at the same time, I just want to get it over with.
2. Time to think of applications once again. I’m trying to get as much experience as I can before it’s time to try out for post-grad Honours. And at the moment, I seem to be jumping from one possibility to another. Do I want to become a researcher, or a clinician? Health Psych, NeuroPsych, or Clinical Psych? Why am I never sure until the last minute?
3. So many things that I’m struggling to fitting together. I’m still not settled into my new schedule, and now the third week of uni is coming to an end, I may still have to make yet another change.
5. I’m hoping that even with a very late start, this will be a productive Friday. No, I will make this a productive Friday.
6. Thanks God, for the bright, sunny day!