My blog’s first award! Let me begin with the rules:
The Rules of Acceptance:
1) Thank the blogger who presented you with the award.
2) Post a photo of the award.
[here’s the actual photo of the award that’s been circulating around the web! the photo up there was a make-shift of mine]
3) Share ten things about yourself readers don’t know.
4) Choose six people to present this award to.
5) Let the six bloggers know they have been awarded.
So first, a huge thanks to my good friend (and co-blogger) Marnelli, the person behind the yummy blog, Sweets and Brains, for presenting me with this award. I do try to entertain… and present thought-provoking posts every now and then. Anyway, don’t want to keep this introduction long, so on with the Ten Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Me!
10. My favourite Power Ranger was Yellow Ranger. I hated Pink Ranger because I thought she was too… girly
9. When I was younger, I wanted my name to be changed to Jasmine (the Disney Princess)…even though…
8. My actual, favourite Disney Princess of all time is Belle from Beauty and the Beast
7. I once starred as the evil, cunning Cat in our summer musical theatre production of the Ugly Duckling
6. I used to write my own stories in old, school notebooks. I passed them around class too for my classmates to read.
5. I have eaten a tree-worm before. This was when I went home for Christmas. I was in Palawan with my best friends and adopted family! Palawan was an awesome, awesome adventure! The worm…didn’t really taste like anything…but still, it was slimy and…ech.
4. I had a very imaginative childhood. Here’s a photo of me and one of my best friends… making a “music video”. The thing is, we weren’t even kids here any more. Haha!
3. You know I’m tipsy/nearly drunk when I start closing my eyes in pictures… (and maybe even pouting!)
2. If there is one thing in the world that I wish I can find (have back), it’s got to be that charm bracelet that Louis gave me for my 21st birthday.
1. I have two universities I call home, Ateneo de Manila University in the Philippines, and Auckland University here in New Zealand!
Whew! And that’s my 10 random things you might not have known about me! Now, for the six other bloggers that I’m passing on the award to. All of them had made me laugh, think, feel, wish, appreciate, and smile at least once! So congratulations to my other fellow bloggers out there, you definitely deserve this one too!